FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Team Diabetes of Second Life Celebrates National Diabetes Month
DATES: November 3 to November 30, 2017
Join Team Diabetes of Second Life for a month long of events in honor of National Diabetes Month! Team Diabetes of Second Life is an official and authorized team of The American Diabetes Association. The goal of National Diabetes Month is to bring awareness and attention to diabetes and to its impact on people around the world.
The following events will take place in honor of this special month:
- November 1 to 30 – National Diabetes Month
- November 1 to 30 – Healthy Facts Distributed via Our Groups and Website Daily
- November 1 to 30 – The Red Fling (stores throughout Second Life each have 1 item that is red and with 100% of the proceeds going to Team Diabetes of Second Life)
- November 1 to 30 – The Red Hunt (stores throughout Second Life have a hunt item located in their stores, each hunt item is 10 lindens and 100% of the proceeds goes to Team Diabetes of Second Life)
- November 12 – The Red Ball & Art Exhibition (dance away in this special gallery that features art and live performers for 2 hours of fundraising for Team Diabetes of Second Life)
- November 14-World Diabetes Day (pick up your free World Diabetes pack from our headquarters and help spread awareness about Diabetes)
About The American Diabetes Association:
The American Diabetes Association’s mission is to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes. The American Diabetes Association leads the fight against the deadly consequences of diabetes and fights for those affected by diabetes by funding research to prevent, cure, and manage diabetes.
The American Diabetes Association delivers services to hundreds of communities and provides objective and credible information and resources about diabetes.
Free resources are available in English and Spanish at http://www.diabetes.org and 1-800-DIABETES (1-800-342-2382).
For More Information:
http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?px=11304578&fr_id=11965&pg=personal (The official American Diabetes Association page for Team Diabetes of Second Life)
http://www.idf.org/membership/meet-our-members (Website to find diabetes information in your home country)